Benefits of Website Leasing
Website Leasing: What is it, How Does it Work and How Can I Benefit?
One of the biggest challenges both small and medium businesses have, when it comes to getting a custom website developed inclusive of things like e-commerce, email marketing, website optimization, website promotion plus web hosting and maintenance, is the affordability factor.
Getting a professional website when including all the parts necessary for a successful online presence can be quite expensive.
When the cost to do things right is out of the reach for small and medium businesses, they do one of three things:
· Skimp on the important things that are critical to driving business to a website such as email marketing systems and website optimization.
· Turn to companies offering cheap, generic looking websites thrown together without much thought for how the site is supposed to consistently deliver the brand's message, generate leads or process transactions online in a secure and efficient manner.
· Do nothing.
So what's a business to do when they obviously need to be able to compete effectively in the digital age without exhausting much needed working capital? The answer may be to lease your website.
Leasing, when it comes to websites, isn't an option that's often considered because:
· Leasing simply doesn't come to mind. Traditionally, when people think about leasing they think about leasing tangible products like cars, computer hardware and office equipment.
· Many banks won't finance an intangible asset. Websites, much like software, are seen as intangible assets for which most banks will refuse to provide lease financing because it's not something that they can easily sell should you not be able to pay.
· Financing is difficult in this market. Even if financing was available on an intangible asset like a website, getting approved in this economy requires great credit on behalf of the borrower.
· Confusing terms can cost you. Many leases are written to favor the lender, not the borrower which means that you could find yourself paying outrageous fees to purchase the asset outright, get stuck with high interest rates or fall under terms that automatically renew themselves for many more years.
Knowing that companies of all sizes are looking for ways to compete online, we developed a website lease program to make obtaining a successful online presence, at an affordable monthly price, a possibility.
We'll take a look at what it is, how it works and how your business can benefit.
What is Website Leasing?
Leasing a website is very similar to paying a monthly subscription fee. Instead of paying a lump sum for your website up front or incurring setup fees, you pay a much lower monthly fee for a set period of time. HoldenInternet.com offers website leases for 1, 2 & 3 year terms with the longer the lease term the lower the price.
How Does Website Leasing Work?
With HoldenInternet.com you select your website package and add any additional options that are right for your business to help build, promote and maintain a successful online presence.
The monthly fee is clearly displayed based upon the options chosen for your website for each of the 1, 2 & 3 year lease terms. What it would cost you to purchase the website as opposed to leasing it is displayed for those wanting to buy it outright, but also serves as a comparison to see what you would have had to invest up front to get the same solution. You can also see the cancellation terms and buyout options if you choose to own your website after the lease term is complete.
There are no credit checks and getting started only requires the first and last month's lease payment.
How Can My Business Benefit from Leasing a Website?
Getting all the tools needed to build, promote and maintain a successful online presence can be a significant investment. BannerView.com's website lease option provides the ability for you to now afford those tools that will give you the best chance at success on the Internet while preserving your working capital. The website lease is a great option even if you're use to owning and paying for everything up front.
After the lease period is over you have the option to buyout the website, continue month to month or walk away. Since no banks are involved and no credit checks are required, there's really not much stopping you from getting into a website lease!